Live your life with no regrets. Enjoy!

- We are young.

miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

Do you wanna know more about us?

Hey! How are you all today?
Well, we think that you should know how we met each other. First of all, you have to know that we are beliebers. This is the reason.
Aïda is from Valencia and me, Judit, from Barcelona. If we want to meet, we have to take a four hours bus trip, but I can tell you that it's worth to do it for spend time together.
Last year, Justin Bieber came to Spain. We were going to his concert in Barcelona, so it means that Aïda had had to come here. One day, we were on twitter (as always) and Aïda tweeted if there was anybody who was going to the concert and who wanted to stay there the night before. I answered her saying that I was going to and that I would like to. Then, we started to talk EVERY DAY since the day of the concert arrived (we'll tell you about it).
We have seen each other only 4 times. Aïda has come to Barcelona two times and I've been to Valencia two times too.
As you can see, distance is not a problem for us. I can say that replyng to her was one of the best things that I have done in my life.

Keep reading our blog for knowing more about us!
PLD.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario