Live your life with no regrets. Enjoy!

- We are young.

lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Valencia Fashion Week!

Hi young world! Aida's here!

Well, as most all of you know, there is a "Fashion Week" in many cities around the world so.... FORTUNATELY in my city there is one of them.
I use to go to every Fashion Week during the year, and the first one after the summer was last Friday. I really love it, because I enjoy watching the catwalk, the models, the clothes.. Well, my father is photographer, so I just love everything related to it!
The event take place in one of the most popular place in Valencia: The City of Arts and Science. I went with a friend (I would love to go with Judit but..... you know, effing distance!) and we had a lot of fun.

I decided to take some photos to share with you, so... here we go! :

This is the catwalk, as you can see there was a lot of people!

Well, there we got the designer! sorry cause I couldn't really take a GOOD picture lol.

And finally my friend and I. I'm the one on the white dress :)

HOPEFULLY, when we (Judit and I) live in the USA (yep, we will deffo live there) we will go to every Fashion Week! FOR SURE!
¿Did you go to any one? :)

much love guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!

- PLD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario